Data hygiene is critical in the mailing process to ensure the highest degree of deliverability. Validate, correct, and standardize your address data with USPS® CASS processing from Melissa Data. Our CASS ZIP+4® processing service will help increase the quality of your address data which improves the deliverability of your mailing by matching addresses in your list to the monthly updated USPS National Address file, standardizing address information and adding the correct ZIP + 4® and postal codes.
- Increase response rates
- Reduce undeliverable mail
- Earn postal discounts
- Save time & money with batch processing
- Append missing apartment & suite information
- Get ZIP + 4, carrier routes
- DPV® (validates to 11-digit delivery point)
- LACSLink® (updates addresses that have been revised)
- CASS Summary Report (PS Form 3553)
- SuiteLink® (appends known apt. numbers to residential addresses)
Address; City; State; 5-digit ZIP Code™.
CRRT; DPBC; Address Error; ZIP + 4.
Address Verification/CASS™ Processing Data Sheet
White Paper: Where Did My Customers Go? The Problem of Undeliverable-As-Addressed Mail
Additional CASS Related Services
- EWS (Early Warning System for new addresses about to be entered into the file)
- Vacant Tables (identifies properties that have been vacant for 90+ days)
- eLOT® (sorts mailings in approximate carrier-casing sequence)
- AddressPlus (appends known apt numbers to residential addresses)