Canadian Geo*Data is a database containing all the Postal Codes within Canada. You can use this info to validate, correct and standardize Canadian addresses and meet Canada Post requirements for mailings. The database also appends the latitude and longitude coordinates which you can link to corresponding geographic data to increase deliverability and response rates.
- Reduce waste associated with bad or incomplete addresses
- Meet Canada Post requirements for mailings
- Increase deliverables to Canada
- Catch data entry errors and reduce keystrokes
- Append latitude and longitude coordinates for geomarketing
- Get the dominate area code for the Postal Code
- Find all the possible area codes in an area
- Use correct 2-character abbreviation for Province
- Use time zone for appropriate phone call follow-up
- Know if time zone observes daylight savings time
- Instantly verify municipality / province / postal code
- Updated quarterly
- Free unlimited technical support. Learn more.
Postal Code, Municipality, Province, Area Code and Overlay, Latitude and Longitude, Time Zone and Daylight Savings Time (DST).